Do you have trouble finding just the right words for your email marketing materials?
Can you explain what makes you better than your competition—but have trouble writing it?
Would you like some help?
For your brand to grow and succeed, you need a freelance copywriter who creates strategic, on-brand, and non-salesy email marketing, video scripts, and website copy.
The trouble is that you don’t have the time or the inclination to create copywriting that gets attention, forges connections, and convinces your audience that you’re the best choice for their next purchase.
You know what kind of copywriting I mean. Writing that will:
- Demonstrate your understanding of your audience’s concerns and pain points.
- Connect with new and established audiences.
- Build brand loyalty.
- Exactly match your chosen brand voice.
This is where I come in. I’m an experienced and creative freelance copywriter in Perth who creates copy based on proven strategies and years of writing experience. I help you connect and convert, that’s what I do best, so that you can get on with what you do best.
But don’t take it from me. Here’s what some of my happy clients say:
“Working with Gayle has been a godsend. You’d think it wouldn’t be so difficult to find amazing writers with an understanding of both sales copy + health/wellness-related topics, but I had been searching for years. Gayle is communicative, easy to work with, and truly excellent at what she does. I never thought I’d be able to replace myself, but I’ve found someone even better than what I could do. Thanks Gayle!”Eden Connelly
“Gayle has been working with us at Connect Training on our email marketing and content creation and has proved to be reliable, easy to contact, and very knowledgeable about copywriting. She has worked on a range of products with us and always delivers on time, on brand, and on point copywriting using effective strategies without ever being pushy or too ‘salesy’. We will be working with her in the future.”Chris, Connect Training
“I’ve worked with Gayle for a long time now on multiple projects. She’s an excellent writer and a great freelancer to work with. Not only do I recommend her services, but I plan to work with her again on future projects.“Daniel, Saxoncourt
“Gayle Aggiss is a strong freelance writer. I will use her again for future jobs. This writer is a good bet.“Empty Bowl Journal
How Can I Help?
- Email marketing that gets opened and increases your click through rate.
- Website copy that matches your brand voice and resonates with your audience.
- Landing pages that convert.
- Video scripts that draw attention to your product or brand.
- Explainer scripts for complicated products.
- Articles and long form blog posts.
- Case studies (based on all of your satisfied customers!)
- Research and fact checking.
- Editing and Proofreading.
Thanks for listening, and now let’s talk!